January 25, 2009

Our baby shower



I work with the BEST group of people. They gave us a baby shower on Thursday of last week and we were so blessed with a car seat, stroller, booster seat, lots of clothes, bibs, cups, bowls, toys......oh my! We had a great time going through all of it when I got home that night. Thank you all so very much, Reed will love it all!

4 comments:

The Princess's Mommy said...

Wow! Wow! Wow!! Look at all the good stuff!! You really racked up!!! Can't wait to see what you get on Friday night!

Love you,
Monica

The Woodalls said...

How exciting, and what a haul! Baby showers are so much fun!!

Emily

Hope for Lucy said...

You better hurry and pack these things away to make room for alllllllllllllllll the good stuff you will be getting on Friday. Im so excited about your shower and of couse getting to see you guys!

Love you
Connie

Russ and Lisa W. said...

I want a better pic of that cake! lol Reed got some cool stuff! Can't wait to see you friday!