Reed lip look so much better. Im so glad yall are home. Home you are getting some much needed rest. We home to see you at Citzenship Day, celebrating our two babies!
What a handsome little man he is. His lip looks so great. I love it when Noah is all dressed up in his church clothes...just melts your heart. I am so glad that you all are home and healthy.
Look forward to seeing you all soon. We need to get the boys together...every time Noah sees Reed's picture he says "Look Momma there is my brother". =)
6 comments:
How handsome!!! So glad yall are home!! Love to all!
His lip is looking so much better. He looks so sad though. Poor little boy.
Reed lip look so much better. Im so glad yall are home. Home you are getting some much needed rest. We home to see you at Citzenship Day, celebrating our two babies!
Love ya
Connie
His lip does look so much better. Praying for peaceful days.
Oh he looks so good! Hope to see you all soon!
Love you,
Monica
What a handsome little man he is. His lip looks so great. I love it when Noah is all dressed up in his church clothes...just melts your heart. I am so glad that you all are home and healthy.
Look forward to seeing you all soon. We need to get the boys together...every time Noah sees Reed's picture he says "Look Momma there is my brother". =)
Post a Comment