Reed is resting and we are hoping to be released in 24-36 hours. I made a trip to the hospital across the street last night and found out that I have a staph infection. I've been taking antibiotics for a few days for an infected spot on my left leg. It has gotten worse so I went over the the ER at 3 am while Reed and Tim were sleeping.
No matter how bad you feel or think your situation is; there is always someone with greater suffering. I haven't seen many children in the hospital because we've not been able to leave our room but I know there are many children and parents here with more serious health issues.
God has been so good to us and He is my strength. Have a blessed Monday!
5 comments:
Praying for you, Tim and Reed.....I hope today is a better day. Hope you get home soon...Love yall...
Bless you!!!! We'll continue praying!!! Love to all!
Continuing to pray for you. I know exactly how you feel. Even when we have it worse than we have ever known there is so many others that have it far better. We saw a few kiddos that had cancer when we were there with Eliana and it broke my heart. They seemed to own the play room because of being there so long and often. We are continuing to pray for you and that the Lord will use this situation to plant and seed in the life of someone who is hurting.
Sending more love to you.
still praying and sending all our love. Please give Reed a kiss for us. Keep us posted.
I'm a Xinyu mom too, and I've been following your blog the past few weeks. I wish you well the next few days, and hope you and Reed are feeling better soon.
Post a Comment