February 1, 2009

Another shower !!



Our Athens FCC family really knows how to throw a party!! Friday night we celebrated the Chinese New Year and were showered with love and blessings for Reed. I was so busy visiting and talking with everyone that I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked. Here's a few shots from the night:
The cake spelled out Reed on all 4 sides. Everyone was so full from the CNY dinner that we didn't even cut into it so we had a piece when we got home. Thank you Lisa, it was very yummy!



We had lots of little helpers, they loved pulling the tissue paper out of the bags. Thank you Lily Mei, Noah, Claire and Molly.


Here's a few of the items Lily Mei has passed down to Reed,


...and here's my "Reed's Mommy" shirt from Monica. I love it!
Thank you all so much for the wonderful things, we can't wait to bring Reed home.

1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Ooohhhh....you received lots of great gifts!!!