Hope you had a wonderful Easter! Love you all.
Tina... your little man is just adoralbe!! Those pictures just brightened my day:) I can't wait to get to meet him!! Maybe we will get to come to a FCC event soon. Kristy www.grayadoption.blogspot.com
Happy Easter. What a special Easter it is for your family.
Oh Tina...what a HUGE smile he is wearing! Love it!
Gorgeous pictures! I just love his haircut too! Emily
How precious!! Love the haircut!!Laura Stacey Thompson
Love the pictures!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hope you had a wonderful Easter! Love you all.
Tina... your little man is just adoralbe!! Those pictures just brightened my day:) I can't wait to get to meet him!! Maybe we will get to come to a FCC event soon.
Kristy
www.grayadoption.blogspot.com
Happy Easter. What a special Easter it is for your family.
Oh Tina...what a HUGE smile he is wearing! Love it!
Gorgeous pictures! I just love his haircut too!
Emily
How precious!! Love the haircut!!
Laura Stacey Thompson
Love the pictures!!!
Post a Comment