April 7, 2009

Somewhat of a routine

  • 5:15 am, hit the snooze button
  • 5:30 am, jump up feeling like I'm going to be late
  • 6:30 am, Tim leaves for work and I grab Reed out of bed and head off to MeMe and Grandpa's house.
  • get to work around 7:45 am
  • 12:00 lunch, run home- make bed, wash dishes, grab a bite to eat, fold clothes
  • 1:00, back at work
  • 5:00 pm, drive back to MeMe and Grandpa's house
  • somewhere between 6:30 & 7:00pm, back at home
  • ? what's for dinner?
  • 7:30 pm, Tim gets home from work, hungry!
  • 8:00 pm, Reed's bath time
  • 8:30 -9:00 bottle and bedtime for Reed
  • 10:00- can no longer keep my eyes open

We are so blessed to have the best MeMe, Grandpa and Aunt Dee in the world. Reed really loves speding time with them and we don't know what we would do without them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, but what a rewarding "tired" motherhood is!!! Looking back now...do you wonder what on earth you ever did with all that spare time? ;)

Love to all!

Debbie said...

Tina,
if you go private, please send me an invite! And if you cut that gorgeous hair, just a trim, please! He's just too cute with it now! Love the pictures, he looks so happy. He will look so different after his surgery, but you will be glad you did that for him.
I go back to work mid to late May and am lining up daycare for Judi now. Then in the fall, she will attend our school's preschool, so she can get speech therapy if she needs it to tone up on her English pronunciations. She and I are doing so well with our bonding, I am afraid it will upset that, but have no choice, no relatives here to help us out. I updated our blog finally if you get a chance to look.
Luv,
Debbie

Lisa said...

Hi Tina,

If you go private, make sure to send me an invite. I am tired all the time and I don't work. lol Jet lag and this cold are still killing me. Mason is doing great. Thanks for stopping at the blog. Reed is the cutest little boy and so very lucky to have a mommy like you. Enjoy every minute with him.

Talk with you soon.

Lisa