I'm struggling with the decision of making this blog private. I created the blog to hopefully educate families about adoption and that all children are God's precious blessings and of course to share our progress with family and friends.
Since our adoption process is now complete and our family life has begun, there are many feelings and emotions that I want to be able to document and hopefully gain advice and support from other families in the adoption community.
Please know that we are so blessed to have Reed in our lives and we are constantly working on showing him how much we love him and want him to be here. I can tell a change in him since I have returned to work and if you would like to pray for us; please pray that he feels secure and comforted and loved in our home and that we find the wisdom to always do what is best for our sweet son.
(if you would like an invitation to follow along, please let me know)
16 comments:
Tina we will keep you all in our prayers!!! I know that going back to work was hard, but I know that Reed has 2 wonderful parents and with lots of prayer will make the right decisions!!!
Please send us an invite for you blog...
Have a Blessed Day!!!
Christa and Chris
Tina everything is going to be o.k....Just trust in God....Reed will be fine and he knows how much you and Tim love him.....
Please send us an invite for you blog...Love,,,Teresa
Hey Girl
We are praying for you and Reed. I know its tough being at work. It was much harder going back this time with Ms. Lia.
You know we have to continue your blog with you. You are family and we love you.
Please use address: green14494@yahoo.com
Please don't leave me out. I'm sorry I have not written. When is a good time to call? Eliana does better with phone calls as I can still interact with her.
Please send me an invite! I just love your little man and enjoy keeping up with yall:)
Kristy Gray
grayadoption@yahoo.com
www.grayadoption.blogspot.com
We will keep you all in our prayers! My kids were in daycare also and it's tough as a parent to leave them but they do learn a lot at daycare that you just can't teach them at home. Especially social skills. Good luck! And I would love to follow your blog!
Love to all,
Laura Stacey Thompson
Tina... Please don't leave me out! I love watching Reed, and look forward to sharing our MeiLeigh with you (hopefully soon!)
Prayers are with you...
I've been thinking and praying about you guys a lot! Keep on keepin' on...
Add us to your list!
Emily
When you go private, you better add me!!!
You know it will get better! Look at all our wonderful kiddos in the group!
I wish you could have had more time at home. JUST LOCK YOURSELF UP ON THE WEEKENDS. NO PHONES, NO VISITS, Just you Reed and Tim!!!
I hope to see you though this sat for the easter egg hunt! hahaha
Love Ya!!
Lisa & Russ
Hope you know that we are praying for you and thinking of you often. Haven't bothered you much because I know you have so much adjustment and need time for your little family. But know that we love you and certainly want to continue keeping up here. At least until we can spend more time in person! We still can't wait for a play date with the twins but we know it isn't yet time. Love you bunches, Joe & Trish
Tina and Tim, You are doing a FABULOUS JOB with Sweet Reed. I love hearing each day at work all that he is learning-- don't doubt yourself--just keep being led by the Lord and all will work out!!
Love you bunches, Cindy Hall
I always pray for you and your precious boy...God has blessed you immensely!
I would love to follow.....
I would like an invite too. I would love to follow your journey with Reed.
You know that we want to follow along!
Love
Becky
An invite for us for sure!
Heather Bt
I want to continue to follow. I am so glad you finally have your sweet boy.
Post a Comment