


The perfect ending to an already perfect day........today we took Reed to church for the first time. He was very good, he especially loved the singing and it was so cute to watch his face light up and his mouth move with the words. Tonight we were getting him ready for bed and giving him his bottle. I sat beside Tim on the couch and we kissed and Reed stopped drinking from his bottle and puckered up for Tim to give him a kiss!! I couldn't help but cry, we've been giving kisses on his forehead, cheeks and hands but this was the first time he kissed one of us. After giving daddy THREE kisses, he finally gave me one too. He amazes me more and more each day.
We are so blessed and so thankful to the Lord for bringing our son home to us. He made the perfect match and yes, it all makes sense now.
8 comments:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
To Cute!!! I can't wait to see Reed! Yeah, Yeah...we can't wait to see you too! lol
What a great moment for the memory box in your heart.
Awwwwwwww! How sweet!!! He is so precious! You all make the cutest family!
Melts my HEART! I cant wait to see you guys. We miss you so much! Give that sweet baby a hug from us!
Love ya
Connie
That is precious! He is such a cute little boy. I know you and Tim are so thankful to have him in your life. We can't wait to meet him!
We love you!
The Newton's
Oh I know you just melted right then and there....sweet boy.
Dear Reed,
Your Auntie Monica and BFF LM are ready for some of those kisses, too!! Tell your mama you need to come hunt eggs with us!!!!
Love you!!!!
Thank God for kisses!! That made me cry, Tina.
I understand about wanting to go private; please, if you like, would you put me on your private list? Thank you.
willingham.susan@gmail.com
Praying for you and Reed especially as you start back to work.
Post a Comment