days until we leave. Long story short- I had a tooth ache last week and went to the dentist. I ended up getting a crown and now I'm suffering with a horrible tooth ache so I hope it's not going to require any more work.
Anyway, FIVE days until we leave. Go away tooth ache!!
4 comments:
Wow! How exciting! THe organization fo rthe GHT grants is called Patient Access Network.
OH Tina! I am so sorry about your tooth. I hope it goes away fast. You don't need this right now.
I am so excited for you guys. A week from Sunday your lives will change forever. You will be parents. Yeah!!!
I am so excited for you... You will be in my prayers each and everyday as you travel to meet your precious son! At the top of the list for now is for the toothache to go away!! Keep us posted through the blog... :)
Well...at least you didn't develop this toothache IN China! I can't wait for you to leave!
Post a Comment