

Whew, I'm SO glad we're finally here and in the hotel room. We were held for about 45 min before leaving for Atlanta because of a delay at the ATL airport. I sat beside the sweetest lady with her BABY BOY, oh he was so precious!! She let me hold him while she was getting settled in and he was just precious. His name was Devin, so cute! Tim sat in the row in front of me and I could hear him bragging like a proud papa about our son we are finally going to meet.
It's finally starting to feel real.....................


Yes, my face is still red from the skin rash but we're having a ball (ok, Tim is scared and I'm trying not to let him know that I'm not so sure about how we're going to find our way through the airports tomorrow but....) we're so excited that we are only FOUR days away from seeing our son's sweet face~!!
11 comments:
The rash doesn't look too bad. I am just happy to see you aren't wearing those turtlenecks.heehee. I can't wait to see you guys in Guangzhou.
Oh, Russ and I are SO EXCITED!!! I wish I could have seen you off at the airport, but I HOPE TO BE THERE WHEN YOU COME HOME!!!
Have a SAFE trip!! We love you both very much!!!
Lisa & Russ
Oh you two we are so excited for you. You will find your way just fine through all the airports...if Jeff and I could do it anyone can.
We are praying for safe travels and can't wait to keep up with you while you travel.
Love
Becky
Well, I'm crying already and you probably even haven't left Atlanta yet. I wish I could tell you how excited we are for you. It's been a long hard road and you deserve every happiness in the world. You are going to do fine. I can't wait to see that precious boy in your arms....finally!!!!
Love you,
Monica
not crying, not crying.....HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME. ENJOY this. You have worked for this moment,so enjoy every minute. Aunt Dee Dee is waiting to get Reed when you get back!! We love you and hope you have a great trip. You will be fine at the airports.
I know how happy you two are.....You have each other everything will be fine...I can't wait to get my hands on Reed...That is if Ricky will share.. We love yall..Teresa & Ricky
You will be fine. There is someone at the airport that will be able to assist you. They helped us everytime. We love you and cant wait till that sweet baby boy is in Mommy's arms.
Love
Connie
We are so excited for you both!!! Please keep us posted. You both are in our prayers for a safe trip and we can not wait for you to have Reed with you FOREVER!!!!
Enjoy the trip as much as possible!!!
Christa & Chris
I hope you have a wonderful and safe trip. I am so happy for you.
Ok, I'm stalking!!!!
I hope you are feeling better. I can't wait to see Reed in your arms. We have all been through so much, and some of us are still going through so much to bring our kids home, but I know I am super happy for you guys right now.
Your time is here, enjoy every minute of it. Reed is so very lucky. Good Luck and I'll be here STALKING!!!
Lisa C. (AH/Heritage)
www.themiracleofwang.blogspot.com
So excited for you! You will be a family soon!!!! Thank you Jesus!
Post a Comment