That is beyong exciting!!!! Congratulations! Now the fun begins. Life in the fast lane!! I am doing the happy dance for you! God Bless! PS Yesterday, I got off a little gift for Reed and sent it to Monica since I had her address.
and re-pack and pack and re-pack and pack. In the days up until you travel you will get good at packing! We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet Reed. We are planning to be at the airport to welcome you home.
Love Jeff, Becky & Baby Noah (just think soon Noah can relinquish the title of baby to Reed) :o)
Tim and Tina We are so excited about your TA. We now have a new Baby in our Athens FCC-Baby Reed. We are counting the days until Mommy and Daddy have their arms wrapped around their little boy. Praying for you. Start that packing and please let us know if you need anything. We love you! Connie
8 comments:
I am so thankful. Your life is about to be so full and happy!
That is beyong exciting!!!! Congratulations! Now the fun begins. Life in the fast lane!! I am doing the happy dance for you! God Bless!
PS Yesterday, I got off a little gift for Reed and sent it to Monica since I had her address.
We are almost there. I can't wait to see Reed in your arms.
and re-pack and pack and re-pack and pack. In the days up until you travel you will get good at packing! We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet Reed. We are planning to be at the airport to welcome you home.
Love
Jeff, Becky & Baby Noah
(just think soon Noah can relinquish the title of baby to Reed) :o)
I read this on Monica's status today on Facebook.....and about your Gotcha Day/birthday...oops..did I spill the beans?
Big big hugs!!!!
Tim and Tina
We are so excited about your TA. We now have a new Baby in our Athens FCC-Baby Reed. We are counting the days until Mommy and Daddy have their arms wrapped around their little boy.
Praying for you. Start that packing and please let us know if you need anything.
We love you!
Connie
I am so happy for you. I can't wait to continue following your journey. I know it has been a long road for you. The fun is going to start now.
HOORAY!!!
Post a Comment