




How much longer ???
very tired...............
lunch, yum!

The bathroom is huge in our room. Yes, they gave us double beds- must be all $86 USD a night will get you :) Oh Connie, how do you turn the heat off, the room is hot like you said it would be !!
We have arrived at our hotel after two very long flights. We tried to get some sleep on the flight to Shanghai, but neither of us could sleep at all. Tim watched about 4 movies and I paced the floor. We've flown for 23 hours including the layover in Shanghai so we're trying to wind down enough to call it a night. Oh, the driver that picked us up in Shanghai was so nice- he took us into the Hongqiao airport and showed us where the check-in couter was. Helen is our guide in Nanchang, and she is wonderful. She is letting us sleep in tomorrow and we're meeting at 2pm to go to the local market. Will post pictures tomorrow, time to get some sleep :)
(it's 1 am on the 28th in Nanchang, I haven't figured out how to make the time change on my laptop yet)
(it's 1 am on the 28th in Nanchang, I haven't figured out how to make the time change on my laptop yet)
12 comments:
YEAHHHHHHHH glad you made it safe. Look forward to pictures and more posts. Hope you are able to get some rest.
Love
Becky
Praise the Lord!! I've about wore out my email button hoping to hear from you! I know you are exhausted!!!! Get some REST!!!
Love you,
Monica
Hey
You will love Nanchang. Im so glad everything went smoothly. I knew it would. The people are wonderful!
Get some rest. I cant wait for the next update.
We love you
Connie
We're so excited for you!! Get some rest!!!
We're praying for you!
Emily
YEAHHHHH, you are there. We are so glad you had uneventful travel. Have fun and we can not wait to see pictures!!!!
Love, Christa and Chris
Praise the Lord you are there safely!!!! That flight is a doosy huh? Wait until you fly home with your precious angel...hee hee!
I can't wait to see him!!!!!!!
Yeah!!! I am so happy you guys made it alright. I can't wait until Sunday to see pictures of Reed.
OHHH we are SO EXCITED!!!!! We can't wait to read more!!!! We can't wait for GOTCHA DAY!! We love you both very much!
Lisa & Russ
Glad things are going smoothly!!!! I know you are both tired and excited!
We love you and are praying for you all! :-)
Paula,Davey Rylee & Kenadi
I promised I would go with you and I let you down...but I'm here now. I better get caught up. I'm so sorry we are having Eliana challenges that have been all consuming and I'm sorry. Oh praise God you are there. I can't wait for you to get Reed. I will be here every night from here on out I promise.
Love, April
can't wait till you get home we miss you love dennis and becky
Glad to hear you arrived okay, now I'm waiting to hear you have your Little Man!
Hugs
Heather BT
Post a Comment