February 24, 2009

ONE

Well, this is it!! Tomorrow begins our trip to China.
I wish I could personally thank each and every one of you who have prayed for us these last few days. Yes, they have been trying. I have been to the hospital twice after having an allergic reaction to the antibiotics I've been taking for a week. The skin rash does not look as bad as it did last night and my Dr wrote us a letter saying I'm NOT contagious, so we're on our way TOMORROW.

So, thank you so much for everything. We are truly touched by the advice, gifts, prayers, money and support you have all given to us. We know without a doubt that Reed will love each of you as much as we do!!

4 comments:

Heather BT said...

Blessings my friend.
Go love your little boy.
Heather BT

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh I am so excited....get on that plane girl!

Julie said...

I can't wait to meet you guys in Guangzhou and see Reed in person. Happy and safe travels.

sabrina said...

Tina and Tim
Have a safe and wonderful trip. Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with you all as your travel journey begins. We are so excited for you. Take a deep breath, relax and enjoy precious Reed..I will be waiting on updates and pictures:)
Take Care and God Bless
We Love Ya'll
Sabrina and Jimmy