February 19, 2009

SIX DAYS!!!

(I believe this is the first picture ever taken of Reed, isn't he gorgeous?!)
In SIX days we will be boarding a plane! I am so excited, we have waited so long to start a family and I would not change a thing, not one single day! These last 10 years we have been through the loss of Tim's mom and the stress and heartache of not being able to get pregnant. Our love has grown stronger and I know that we can get through anything together, I love you honey and I can't wait for our lives as a family of THREE to begin.
God is so good! If there's something you desire and you believe in your heart that it's the right thing; take to to the Lord and pray without ceasing.
You turned my wailing into dancing;
you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,
that my heart may sing to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever.
Psalm 30:11-12





4 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Wow...the time is just flying by...well..probably not to you! Probably dragging by...or that's how I remember it before we left;)

I cannot WAIT to see him in your arms!!!

sabrina said...

Yes He is so precious. WE are counting the days with you!

Amie said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes!!! Can't believe you are so close. Are you just going crazy with excitement?? can't wait!!!!

Will be thinking about you.. following along.. and praying you there and back!!

hugs~
Amie

Jesse, James and Lindsey's mom said...

Congrats! I caught your blog off Julie's. This is exciting!!!
Kathy T
Anchorage