February 12, 2009

Travel arrangements


Here's all we know so far,
We leave Wednesday, Feb 25th at 6 pm and arrive in Shanghai on Friday, Feb 27th at 2:45pm
Monday, March 2nd - Yu Jun's 2nd birthday, he will join our family forever. Praise Jesus, He has done great things!!!
Our return flight leaves from Guangzhou at 9:30 am on March 11th and arrives at our local airport at 8:15pm.

We have so many thoughts and feelings running through our minds;
we pray he is healthy and free from emotional distress. We understand that although we are joyful and full of love for him, he will be scared, sad and possibly angry for losing the life and surroundings that he is used to. Please pray for a safe trip and for our sweet boy's transition.

4 comments:

Russ and Lisa W. said...

OH I AM SO EXCITED!!! I can not wait to see Reed!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

This is so terribly exciting. I have been praying for God to prepare him for his new family and that he will trust you quickly. Happy Valentine's Day!

Denna said...

Finally!!! I know it was a long journey.
I am so happy for you.

Heather BT said...

Hurrah!
Praying for you (rough transitions seem to make better attachments so praying for you & a good attachment)
Heather BT