Thank you all so much for the calls and visits since we got home. We are so blessed to have family and friends who care so much for us.
We have not had a day by ourselves to bond with Reed since we got home so we are taking a break from the computer, phones and visits. Reed is doing well but I can tell all the activity is too much for him right now.
We love you and we'll update soon.
8 comments:
This is the VERY BEST thing you can do for your family. I applaud you for doing this and you help Reed so much. We are in the pattern of not going anywhere, no one visit, I really limit the phone calls and the computer is virtually not touched most days. It is really helping Eliana feel safe and secure. Keep up the good work.
Love, April
Wonderful,
Enjoy!
Heather BT
This will be so good for Reed and for you all. You all need this bonding time together and Reed needs to get used to his surroundings on his own time without interruptions from others all the time.
You know where we all are if there is anything that you need we know that you will call or e-mail us.
Love you all
Becky
I told ALL my family after we had our meeting with the Dr Chambers group a long time ago that We had to have no contact with anyone for a few weeks after we get home. They all were a little hurt bu it, but thay all understood once I explained it to them. BUT!!! lol We do hope to see you all soon. Bond away Dear Friend! We love you all very much!
Lisa & Russ
Hey Tina,
Glad you guys are home safe and sound. I hope Reed is doing well and I hope the bonding goes well.
We leave 3/20 for China. We will meet up with Becky and I believe Sheri's husband in GZ. I hope you stop by my blog to check out my new son Mason.
Lisa C.
www.themiracleofwang.blogspot.com
Tina and Tim, You do whats best for sweet Reed--I am so glad I got to see you at the airport--but you let us know when he is ready for visits and everyone at work is wanting you to visit as soon as you feel he is ready --we miss you -- ENJOY the BONDING TIME !! Theres nothing like it --give him kisses and hugs from all of us at Transtar :)
Love you all, Cindy
Congrats! He is precious! We also happen to have the same name!
Wise woman!
So glad you are HOME.
Post a Comment