March 8, 2009

Playing ball with baba

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is that. In that video he does look tiny like Noah was when we got him. Looks like and and Daddy were having a blast.

The Woodalls said...

Oh, how precious!

Emily

Anonymous said...

That is too precious!!!

Hope for Lucy said...

So sweet! I cant wait to see you guys on Wednesday. Just a couple of more days. We love you!

Connie

Heather BT said...

I just read that you met up with Julie from Alaska who is adopting Matty. How exciting that two of my on line friends met!

Haven't been able to get the videos to work so I'll comment on them later.
Hugs
Heather BT

Auntie and The Gang said...

Hey Tim/Tina
Lordy what a wild man you have there!!! No, Joy and I are just loving the videos! I loved, loved the baba ball game! Oh my, he can wind up and throw like our Lily Mei!!
You two are doing so well, and Tim.....it is so nice to see you smile! I know the trips and no sleep really get to you, but Lord what a absolutely Beautiful Son!! We love you!!
Lily's Auntie

Chris and Christa Burbank said...

Reed is a cutie!!!!! We hope that you have a great rest of the trip--it will be over before you know it...Be sure and keep good records so when Chris and I travel we will need all the advise we can get!!!

You are all in our Prayers!!!!!

Christa

Anonymous said...

Ya'll are doing awesome!!! Reed looks like he is having a blast! I am so happy for you guys!!!
We love you and cant wait to meet your son!!!!

Davey, Paula, Rylee and Kenadi

Russ and Lisa W. said...

LOVED IT!!!
How are things going? When will be home? Russ and I hope to make it to the airport when you get home.

Denna said...

I love it. That is precious!!