March 4, 2009

March 5








Thank you all for the emails and comments, we love them and they make us feel close to home :)
I have lots of videos but I'm having trouble getting them to post. Today we went to People's Park and shopping in the porcelin district. I bought a beautiful tea cup with a little boy hand painted on it. The man in the store was so nice, he gave us a set of porcelin chop sticks for Reed to have. They said that little boys make happy families, I told him VERY happy families!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Tina that is so sweet. I remember going into places and people were always giving us things for Noah. What precios pictures of your boys!
You will be on the move to Guangzhou soon...the weather should be much nicer there.
Love
Becky

Russ and Lisa W. said...

What a sweet man to do that. It made me cry!!! He will make FAMILY HAPPY FOR A LONG LONG LONG TIME!! I can't wait to see you. We miss you!!

Love, Lisa & Russ

Hope for Lucy said...

I glad that you got to go out and take in all of Reed's province. I purchased SO many thing at the porcelin place, and still wanted more.
I the first picture of Dad and "his boy"....precious.

We love you
Connie