that is the question.
Reed's hair is simply gorgeous. It's thick and shiny and I just love it but it is quite long.
So, what do ya think? Should I get it cut? Most people in China thought he was a girl and always commented on the long hair. I hate to see it go but I'm thinking it's time for a hair cut.
6 comments:
Well....nothing changes them from a baby to a little boy like a hair cut! And it's just hair...it will grow back out! I vote cut!
I would Love for Acer's hair to be able to get this long. I tried growing it out but it snarls so badly. I think the longer haired asian boy styles are really cool and would happily style Acer that way. As is it, that won't be happening until he can comb the snarls out himself.
There is an excellent spiking product called got2be. it's blue, in a clear bottle, we use that to spike Acer's hair for special occasions.
So, My vote is, cute - but not sure - put it into a cool style!
I love his hair!! :) ...but it is long and does need to be cut. I vote cut, but not really short!
His little personality is really starting to shine!
Oh I love little boy haircuts...he will look even more darling!
I say trim only. You will be so sad if you take him from the baby look to the little boy look so soon. I'm trying to write you back now.
He is all boy. Love the pics. Noah used to put my shoes on too....how funny is that.
Post a Comment