March 1, 2009

And then there were three......




























21 comments:

The Princess's Mommy said...

Oh Sweet Boy...what a precious gift you are for your mommy and daddy! He is beautiful...my heart is so happy!

We love you all,
Monica

Sheri_n_Ben said...

OMG!!!! Congratulations to you Mommy and Daddy!!! He is precious. He looks so happy to be with his Mommy and Daddy. I'm at work, and was completely surprised by your post. I hope you have a terrific day with your new son, and your now family of 3!!

Love ya,
Sheri (Leilah Di and Chu Xia's Mommy)

Hope for Lucy said...

Beautiful....Beautiful....Beautiful.
Just look at that precious angel! I just want to gobble up him. Mommy and Daddy....are beaming with joy!

God is so Good!

We love you all.
Connie (who woke up at 3:00 for pictures).hhehhee

Anonymous said...

What a precious boy. I know that you two are just so happy that this moment is finally here. Looks like he is healthy and happy. Can't wait to see him in person.
Love you all
Becky

Russ and Lisa W. said...

Wow!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! It looks like he took to you wo right off! He is so HANDSOME!! I can not wait to see him soon! We love you all 3!!

Love Lisa & Russ

Julie said...

Congratulations!!!

Sharon and Michael said...

Congrats. He's gorgeous! I'm so happy for you. Thanks for sharing these pricelss photos. Love that smile. :)

Auntie and The Gang said...

Oh Tina
How beautiful!!
We have prayed and prayed!

I love that smile and what beautiful hair! He does look healthy and we are so happy for you!
We can't wait to see you!
Joy has a sack of goodies for Reed!
Stay safe and Happy!
Love and Prayers
Lily's Auntie

The Byrd's Nest said...

He is beautiful! I am over the moon for all of you!! I have been praying and praying and praying for him to trust you guys immediately.

Greg said...

HE'S Beautiful!!! Congratulations, we are thrilled for you and cannot wait to meet him. Love those fat cheeks, kiss him for us! Love, Mary Louise

The Woodalls said...

He is the cutest thing ever!!! He has more hair than Rebecca did! lol We are all so happy for you! Congratulations!!!

Emily

The Princess's Mommy said...

Steve says he looks JUST like Tim!!!!

We are so happy for you!!

Love,
Steve and Monica and Lily Mei

Heather BT said...

Tears in my eyes,
so Happy for you.
Maybe our guys can drum together some day
Heather BT

Laura Beth said...

Tina, What a beautiful and happy boy you have. I hope you had a wonderful first day and that you will all get some sleep tonight! Congratulations!
Laura Beth in Virginia

Anonymous said...

he is beautiful i'm so happy for you and tim

Lisa said...

Congratulations!!!!

Reed is so handsome. He has beautiful eyes.


I am so happy for you guys. Good Luck and enjoy your son!!!!


Lisa C.

Chad and Kristy said...

He is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can't believe how big he has grown from the pictures!! I am so happy for you guys:)I just can't wait to meet him!!

Love,
The Grays
Cullman

Christy said...

Tina,
Congratulations! Reed is so handsome....that wonderful smile, those big eyes, all that hair! You have a winner. He looks so happy and excited to have a mom and dad.

We share a Gotcha Day (it's my Mia's too - 4 y ago). So for years to come we'll be celebrating on the same day!!!

So excited for you!
Christy S.
youbelong.net/schraeders

Anonymous said...

Tina, Tim and Little Reed!!!
Reed is adorable!!! From the video he doesnt seem to be shy at all!Looks like he is having SO MUCH FUN!!! I know you and Tim are loving it!! AT LAST!!!
We cant wait to meet him!!!
We love you all!
Davey, Paula, Rylee and Kenadi

Anonymous said...

Tim,

Jeff said that he can't get over how much Reed looks like his daddy. He has his daddy's eyes. He thought the same about Noah when we first saw his pictures too (Noah has my eyes and his daddys chubby cheeks). It is truly a God thing...these precious children are placed with their chosen families. What a sweet boy!

April said...

I was struck also how much Reed looks like Tim. I am so happy for you. He is just precious and fits so perfectly.
Can you believe what just happened?
CONGRATULATIONS!