He is so precious! I know you are both over the moon with joy! Isn't it amazing how much you can love someone that you have just met? Praying for you guys in the first few days of bonding, learning sleep/eat schedules, etc. I kept thinking that I must of misplaced a book on parenting that told you all these rules!!! Much love from the Hooven family and thanks for keeping us all informed on your journey!
Congratulations to both of you! Reed is absolutely precious!!! And Tim....I know this sounds weird....but I think he looks like you! Back in your younger days! Keep blogging Tina!
OK, RYlee and Kenadi just watched your video of Reed and they said " Oh Mommy he is SO CUTE!!!!" See and they can't wait til he comes home to play with them. Love ya! Paula
11 comments:
OMG Tina,
He is the cutest little boy!!! I love the voice, he sounds so sweet. I am really happy for you guys.
Keep the post and videos coming.
Lisa C
Oh Reed...you are just breaking some Auntie's heart back home. We cant wait to see you (and of course Mommy and Daddy too).
We love you!
Connie
How sweet is he with his cute little voice!!! We can't wait to see all of you together as a family!!!
He is so precious! I know you are both over the moon with joy! Isn't it amazing how much you can love someone that you have just met? Praying for you guys in the first few days of bonding, learning sleep/eat schedules, etc. I kept thinking that I must of misplaced a book on parenting that told you all these rules!!! Much love from the Hooven family and thanks for keeping us all informed on your journey!
Congratulations to both of you! Reed is absolutely precious!!! And Tim....I know this sounds weird....but I think he looks like you! Back in your younger days! Keep blogging Tina!
Love to all!
Laura Stacey Thompson
OK, RYlee and Kenadi just watched your video of Reed and they said " Oh Mommy he is SO CUTE!!!!"
See and they can't wait til he comes home to play with them.
Love ya!
Paula
lol Listen to him! Gosh, it sounds like he knows what you are saying! Oh I can't wait for you 3 to get home!!!
We miss you!
Lisa & Russ
Reed is beautiful! It is wonderful to see him in your arms.
Love that you are teaching him how to talk Southern! Hey! So CUTE.
Praying!
Tina that is so precious. I love his little voice.
Tina, You are a natural mother! You are doing great. What a little charmer you have on your hands there! Hugs, Laura Beth
I love his little voice Tina....he looks so happy playing with his Mommy. Praying for his adjustment.
Post a Comment