I love our little drummer boy. He and Austin can play together and the girls can sing. Can Lia have some of his hair. I love his hair. (haha). Oh Tina and Tim...he is just precious and you can tell tht he is so happy. Tim...he does look like you. gotta run.....we have SNOW!!!!
He is so adorable! That song and dance remind me so much of when Marci was small! Bet he will be a ham like her! I can tell you all will be smitten, because I am!! He is beautiful! We are so proud for you both!!
I got up and went straight to the computer so I could see Reed. He looks like he is happy already to be with you two. He is adorbable. He has won our hearts. Wish he was here to play in the snow : ) LOVE YA'LL.
Thank you God for this beautiful child. His hair is gorgeous. I can't wait to get my hands on him. Tim, he has your personality already!!! We are so excited. Oh Tina, I'm so proud you are a Mommy at last! We love you guys so much. We want more videos.....please!!!!!!! :)
It looks like Reed is 100% boy! I bet he is going to keep you all on your toes. :o) Everything must seem so new and different and exciting to him - he looks like he is enjoying taking in his new surroundings. I hope it is nice so you can get him outside to run around! Hugs, Laura Beth
12 comments:
He is such a big boy. What size clothes is he wearing? He looks like he is having a great time and is adjusting great.
lol I LOVE THE VIDEO!!
He is so adorable.
Oh Reed!!!!! You are going to keep your Mommy and Daddy BUSY!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!
You are one cool kid!
You and Lil can form a BAND!!
Love You Already
Monica and Lily Mei's Auntie
I love our little drummer boy. He and Austin can play together and the girls can sing.
Can Lia have some of his hair. I love his hair. (haha).
Oh Tina and Tim...he is just precious and you can tell tht he is so happy.
Tim...he does look like you.
gotta run.....we have SNOW!!!!
Love
Connie
He is so adorable! That song and dance remind me so much of when Marci was small! Bet he will be a ham like her! I can tell you all will be smitten, because I am!! He is beautiful! We are so proud for you both!!
Hi Guys!
That's one cute kid you have on your hands!
China Boys ROCK!!
Greg
That was so cute. He looks so happy. Have a wonderful time getting to know eachother.
I got up and went straight to the computer so I could see Reed. He looks like he is happy already to be with you two. He is adorbable. He has won our hearts. Wish he was here to play in the snow : ) LOVE YA'LL.
Thank you God for this beautiful child. His hair is gorgeous. I can't wait to get my hands on him. Tim, he has your personality already!!! We are so excited. Oh Tina, I'm so proud you are a Mommy at last! We love you guys so much. We want more videos.....please!!!!!!! :)
It looks like Reed is 100% boy! I bet he is going to keep you all on your toes. :o) Everything must seem so new and different and exciting to him - he looks like he is enjoying taking in his new surroundings. I hope it is nice so you can get him outside to run around! Hugs, Laura Beth
Precious Video!!! He is going to keep you busy.
Post a Comment