March 1, 2009

More from gotcha day

It's 4:45 am and Reed is still sleeping!! He was so tired last night, he fell asleep around 9:00 and is still sound asleep. Oh we love this boy!!! We are so blessed and so thankful for what the Lord has done.

10 comments:

The Princess's Mommy said...

OH so sweet! I could just eat him up!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my how sweet is that. What a good daddy feeding that precious boy. He looks like he is all boy..more into playing with his toys than he is eating.

Anonymous said...

He acts like he's been with you guys always. I'm so happy that he is adjusting so well. God is so GOOD!

Mary Louise said...

He is just so cute!!! All that hair and those sweet cheeks. Glad he is sleeping for you.

Russ and Lisa W. said...

Keep this stuff comming! lol

Anonymous said...

keep the video's coming kiss reed for us for his birthday and tell him what ever he wants uncle dennis and aunt becky will get him

Chad and Kristy said...

Blessed you are my friend!! He is just precious, precious, precious!!

Hope for Lucy said...

Oh my goodness. I just love him. He is so HAPPY! Please keep those videos coming. Yall are doing great!
Ok...now Im ready for yall to come home.

Love
Connie

Anonymous said...

If I havent told you guys he is adorable!!!!! He seems to be adjusting really well with you guys. Looks like he is having fun! Keep the video's coming. We love watching them!
Love ya

Lisa said...

He is absolutely beautiful. What a sweet natured little boy he is.

I am glad you are having such a great transition.

Keep the pics coming.

Lisa C.