March 9, 2009

Last day

Well, this is it. Our last day in China has arrived. I am sad to take Reed away from his heritage and his country, but I am at the same time happy to bring him home where he will have a loving family and endless opportunities for the future. China has so much history with beautiful architect and landscape and you can turn a street corner and see poverty right in the middle of the beauty. I never want to forget this trip and the beauty surrounding Reed's birth place.
God has blessed us in so many ways; we have the best family waiting to welcome our little one home, wonderful friends who have shared their lives with us and an amazing church family who has shared in our wait and prayed for our entire process.
Thank you mom, dad, Dee and Bobby for taking care of things at home. We'll be there soon!

some pictures from today at the park and yesterday walking around town.

1 comment:

dhiggin said...

What wonderful memories. These pictures are priceless. Looks like you all three had a great time. Waiting for your safe return.
Denice