March 4, 2009

Today has been great! We went to the Teng Wang Pavilion and it is so beautiful. The pictures do not do it justice. Enjoy;




I still don't know how to get my posting time correct. It's 3pm on March 4th. We're getting ready to go out back and walk the streets since we've caught a break in the rain!

6 comments:

Russ and Lisa W. said...

looks so pretty, even in the rain! haha are you feeling better?

Love Ya, Lisa

Heather BT said...

So glad you get to see some of the good stuff. we were there and could see it from our Hotel,m but while touring Acer overheated and we had to leave and walk back to the hotel.

In Mandarin - are you hungry is (phoenetically) knee er la ma

to eat is 'cher' like a truncated soft 'chew'

to sleep is knee sway joy la

That was the most important one. Otherwise Acer had no real idea why we we putting him down in bed.

Prayers my friend
Heather BT

The Princess's Mommy said...

The pictures are beautiful! I am SO glad you were able to get out for a little while. Hope you got some shopping done and found lots of good bargains! :)

Love you,
Monica

Hope for Lucy said...

Oh Tina, we went to the same place and took Lily. Its an awesome place and I love watching all the ladies dancing and they were so beautiful. Im so glad yall are getting out. I know the weather is bad, but in a few days you will be on the sunny island (hehe).
We love you guys and give my baby boy a big hug from Auntie Connie.

Anonymous said...

Tina, I miss you and can't wait for you to get home so I can hear all of Reeds adventures. The pictures are gorgeous and Reed looks like he enjoyed being out with mommy and daddy. Blessings to you all, Love Cindy Hall

Anonymous said...

Count down....7... :)
Love you all THREE!